Yoga was traditionally taught by one teacher directly to one student. Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned veteran, private yoga lessons provide attention to specific personal needs, questions or injuries. Your private session allows for a more intimate view into YOUR practice.
Students book private lessons for a variety of intentions:
- Injury/physical limitation
- Individualized pranayama instruction (learn how to use your breath in practice)
- Refine a personal practice
- Develop confidence to practice in group settings
- Troubleshooting a specific posture
Bring Yoga to work! Offer on-site yoga classes in your offices. Yoga in your workplace is a great way to combat stress, connect with your colleagues, and improve workplace morale. Yoga can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
Yoga at work provides numerous benefits:
- Increases energy and productivity
- Improves concentration and focus
- Reduces muscle tension and pain due to sedentary working positions
- Improves breathing and posture
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Reduces stress
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook
What you need:
- a quiet, open comfortable space suitable for your group size.
- each person will need a yoga mat and comfortable clothing.
$75-$110 Rates based on frequency, number of students, length of class and location. To request a session or get an exact quote please email email@example.com